Hello ladies, I’m Maurielle and welcome to my Louis Vuitton Neverfull replica review! Continue reading to learn about this beautiful fake Louis Vuitton Neverfull that I recently got!
Firstly, if you’re new to my blog then I’ll suggest you to check out my guide on how to shop for the best knock off Louis Vuitton. It will teach you everything you need to be able to find fake Louis Vuitton bags that looks and feels the same as an authentic LVs.
Secondly, what you need to know is that the Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM Damier Ebene used to be totally standard, basic bags without any compartments. A recent update to this bag included a pouch in all of the LV Neverfull tote bags. I couldn’t be more thrilled about this.
I mean, if you’re going to drop a solid $1,400 on an authentic high-end bag, why wouldn’t you want it to be a little more convenient?
Honestly, as much as I love LV and high-end bags in general, it was tough for me to justify spending that much money on a tote bag that had absolutely no organizational storage. The extra pouch at least helps justify the price a little, right? Right? Maybe I’m crazy, but that’s my opinion.
That’s why today I want to talk about the high-quality Louis Vuitton Neverfull replica, one of the many fake LV bags that I’ve bought. It is also one of the many fake Louis Vuitton purses that I have which I consider as a ‘super replica’.
If you’re wondering what a ‘super replica’ is, it means that it is not worth buying the authentic model as the replica model is so good and identical to the authentic one and it just doesn’t make any sense to pay more for the authentic model.
Are you excited now? Continue reading to understand why I consider this replica Neverfull as a ‘super replica’!
Louis Vuitton Neverfull Replica Quality Vs Authentic
So, first things first, let’s talk about the actual quality of the fake cheap Louis Vuitton bag I got from Luxurytastic Replicas.
I’m not over-exaggerating when I grant this awesome replica Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM Damier Ebene a solid 10/10 score on quality. Why do I give a 10/10 for quality?
- The craftmanship is good and it is so well-made. I have an authentic Neverfull in monogram canvas, and it the craftmanship is identical to my authentic one.
- It is made of real canvas that feels and looks the same as the genuine Damier Ebene canvas.
- It’s sturdy. It doesn’t flip or flop over and it stands all on its own like an authentic Neverfull totally would.
- The stitching is perfect. There’s no weird or wonky stitching anywhere on the bag.
- I can’t seem to find any glue or glue residue anywhere on this replica bag.
- No chemical smell like how bad quality replicas normally smell (a welcomed relief, trust me.)
- I’ve used this bag for the past one month, and there seems to be no signs of tear or wear.
I checked this fake Neverfull over and over for loose threads, even on the handles, and I can’t find a single missed or loose stitch. When I opened the package that I received, I was (thankfully) not greeted with a chemical, factory smell whatsoever.
I load this bag up all the time (think more than cosmetics, I’m talking a heavy laptop, my lunch, a water bottle, and so much more). And you know what? There’s still no sign of rips or tears. It still stands up on its own. The actual structure of the bag remains so sound! It’s been more than a whole month and there hasn’t been even the slightest dip in the quality of the bag.
How Accurate Can A Fake Louis Vuitton Neverfull Be?
Now, let’s compare this fake Louis Vuitton purse to the authentic Neverfull to get a better idea about it’s accuracy.
I’m going to give this bag a very fair, very honest 9/10 for it’s accuracy.
Why? Because this Louis Vuitton Neverfull replica is literally everything I thought it would be and everything I wanted it to be.
- I checked out the VU’s immediately upon receiving the bag as this is one of the easy tell for a fake LV, and I’m glad that the VU’s are not touching each other.
- The alignment on this fake Louis Vuitton Neverfull is flawless, especially when directly compared to the authentic. I’m serious. It lines up absolutely perfectly.
- The side alignment of the bag matches perfectly on both sides.
- The LV squares are in the correct spots just like any other Damier Ebene canvas.
- The ‘bulbs’ of the straps are perfectly positioned, and the cinch straps are at the same spots as the authentic. Seriously, no one would be able to tell this replica is a fake cheap Louis Vuitton bag from looking at it’s exterior.
- The red interior color of this Neverfull replica from Luxurytastic, is about as accurate as possible compared to the authentic.
- The canvas on this replica doesn’t have an insane sheen, but the authentic Damier Ebene canvas doesn’t really have much of a sheen, either.
I can’t give it a 10/10 for it’s accuracy because, as you know, it’s not authentic and because it does contain one minor, a you’d-never-notice-it flaw – the zipper on the interior pocket is slightly shorter than the authentic. If you compare it side-by-side with the original one and scrutinize it for awhile, you’d notice that the zipper on the real Neverfull reaches closer to the side of the pocket than the replica.
Seriously, that’s the only flaw I can spot, and it’s not something that will bother me. Who’s going to notice something inside the Louis Vuitton replica bags? No one. Not even me. I wouldn’t have noticed it if I wasn’t scrutinizing it while comparing it side-by-side with the authentic Neverfull that I have. And you know what? It took me awhile to notice this flaw.
How Satisfied Am I With This Replica Neverfull ?
My overall satisfaction with this replica is an easy 10/10. Can you blame me? I paid like only ¼ of the price of the real Neverfull and the only flaw that I can spot is the interior zipper.
Seriously, buying this replica Neverfull from Luxurytastic is a no-brainer. Paying $1000 lesser than the authentic, and getting something almost 100% identical, how can I not be satisfied?
Yeah, to say that I’m thrilled with this LV Neverfull knock-off is a total understatement.
Why This Louis Vuitton Neverfull Replica Works For Me
All right. Let me talk about why the LV Damier Ebene Neverfull GM works so well for me and for my daily life.
- For starters, it holds up to 200 pounds. Yeah, LV created this bag to be able to carry 200 pounds of weight. This makes me confident of being able to store all the products, makeup, tools, pens, and everyday necessities that I have to have on me at all times. I even spoke to a sales representative from LV’s boutique at Los Angeles Beverly Center a few months back and she assured me that when they were designing this bag, they put it through dozens of stress tests to come up with this number. A bag that can handle all the chaos and stress of my life? Sign me up.
- It fits everything I need. I’m talking my laptop (it’s a clunker), my iPad, my DSLR camera (also a clunker) and still has space to spare. It’s bulky, but it’s classy, and there’s plenty of space for everything I need.
- The open top doesn’t spill out my stuffs. There’s something about an open top look that I totally love, but I definitely anticipated that this would mean all of my items were going to spill out constantly. But you know what? This has yet to happen to me!
- I’m an LV Canvas Believer. I have been an LV junkie since my first authentic purchase years ago, and a huge part of this is the canvas they use to make the bags. The most beloved part of my Louis collection is a 6-year-old backpack that has never lost its beauty. I’ve taken it to three different continents I’ve travelled to, I’ve dropped it a ton (I’m clumsy, okay). I’ve lived a full life with it and there’s never been a change to its aesthetics.
- It fits in the overhead compartment or under an airplane seat. I’m not kidding. It can handle all of that excess stuff, hold up to 200 pounds, and more, and it still fits in your travel compartments. Is this bag magic? Honestly, I’m convinced it is.
Overall, I love this bag from Luxurytastic because it can carry the massive amount of stuff I need every day and I can still look awesome. It’s a win-win, you know?
Why I Chose Fake Louis Vuitton Bags Instead Of The Authentic?
I’ve noticed lately that luxury bags are trending toward minimalist logos. Personally, I love this trend and I’m totally on-board with it.
The only choices for the Neverfull are the Monogram Canvas, Epi Leather, Damier Azur or Ebene. I would have preferred it in the elegant LV Epi leather, but it’ll make the weight of the bag heavier. It’s just a part of life, friends.
I already have the authentic Neverfull GM Monogram Canvas and also a few other Neverfull replicas in MM size.
I thought of getting another Damier Azur canvas, but I realized that it’ll be hard to keep it clean with it’s light colored canvas. So that made me decided to get the fake Louis Vuitton Neverfull in Damier Ebene canvas.
Is it lovely? Heck yes. It was the most understated I could get, and it’s contrasting, red interior is just to-die-for.
Here is the link where I bought it from: https://luxurytasticreplica.co/product/lv-neverfull-gm-damier-ebene/.
You may be interested in reading my other reviews:
- Louis Vuitton Handbags Replica
- Louis Vuitton Backpack Replica
- Louis Vuitton Belt Replica
- Louis Vuitton Wallet Replica
The Seller I Bought This Replica Louis Vuitton Neverfull From
I will never not take the opportunity to share my seller with you – especially for replica Louis Vuitton bags of this quality.
I bought my fake Louis Vuitton Neverfull from LuxuryTastic Replicas and I have never been more pleased to share that with anyone.
This seller does everything you want and need a replica seller to do. They’ve got kind customer service, great quality control, and awesome products to back their claims. What more can you ask for?
So I’ve come to the end of my fake Louis Vuitton bags review for today! I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this review as much as I’ve enjoyed writing it.
Now that you’ve heard from me, I want to hear from you too! If you have any experience with Louis Vuitton Neverfull replicas, please leave your comments below as I’ll love to hear about them!
You may be interested in reading my other articles: